The international strategy is at the heart of current and future prospects. The main objective is geared towards reinforcing internationalization of education and research offers, so that students become highly marketable to international companies.
We support :
- International exposure to students, to academic and administrative staff
- International mobility exchange (academic semesters and research internships)
- Attractive international educational offers (Double degrees in Engineering and Master programs, International Master degree courses in English, Sandwich Ph.D programs).
- The proficiency of our students in two mandatory foreign modern languages (English plus any other one)
- The invitation of distinguished invited professors from abroad so as to reinforce international academic and research bilateral exchange agreements
- Mandatory international mobility programs for newly recruited Faculty members
A number of key actions to support student and faculty mobility exchanges have been implemented, with more than 70 international bilateral agreements and joint research partnerships such as our Ecolab.research lab.
- Our students are trained by a multidisciplinary team of 70 teaching faculty members, international visiting professors, and by several stakeholders of the agro-industrial sectors.
- Educational approaches rely on the use of innovative methods of teaching using the latest information and communication technologies
- We prone internationalization, with 100% of our students going abroad either on an internship or for an academic semester. Fifty per cent of them get professional training abroad during a Gap-year.
Jean KALLERHOFF, Head of International Office