Enrolling in a French “Grande Ecole” is submitted to high selective procedures based on national entrance examinations after 2 years “Classes Preparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles”. This mainly applies to students who attended secondary schools under the French education system (in France or in a French high school abroad).Several complex gateways following extensive selective procedures are available.(http://www.ensat.fr/fr/formations/admissions.html)
However, we will welcome a limited number of international students (10-12 per year), based on their academic transcript of records followed by an interview. They do not go through the “Classes Préparatoires”.
To enroll in :
You need to have validated
First year ENSAT programme
At least 3 years at university
Second year ENSAT programme
At least 4 years at University
All applicants should have validated these levels at the latest in June, the year of their application.
- Examination of applications :
- Type,Nature, academic performances (ranking, distinctions) during the course of university education
- Professional career project,
- Motivation to join the ENSAT in view of the engineering degree,
- Any additional information relevant to your open-mindedness, dynamism and creativity.
- Interview with a selection board: Applicants who hold the best records may be called for an interview. For far-away living candidates, interviews are conducted by videoconferencing.
A good command of the French language (at least an intermediate B1 to B2 level) is requested for admissibility. Students should have achieved, at least, a B2 level after one year at the ENSAT.
Complete and signed applications should be up-loaded on the INPT e-application platform
Important remark to nationals from the following countries : Algeria, Argentina, Bénin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Chili, China, Columbia, Comores, Congo Brazzaville, South Corea, Ivory Coast, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Marocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Perou, Russia, Sénégal, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
It is mandatory to contact the Centres d'Etudes pour la France (CEF) in the country of your residence by connecting with Campus France. You need to follow the instructions, and additionally send us the application filed.
- Application platform opens in March each year
- Application deadline : End April
- Examination rankings of applications by the selection committee : End of May
- Interviews : Mid June
- Notification of admissibility : end of June